idiosyncratic sporadic piffles

Friday, May 19, 2006

For those that sought the blog....


I can see by my watch without taking my pentadigital biflanged dual terminals off the mouse or keyboard and my bi-oculars off this space its 1:43am. and the night just about having set in reminding us nocturnal creatures its time to scourge for food for knowledge to multitask and use multipleprocesses. In the breath are pungent odors from the burrito disintegrated by them molars some time back. Time for some more soda and pistachios. Ah don't gorge too much of the art of motorcycle maintenance says Abel.

Watched Aeon Flux(Charlize Theron) set 400 years in the future when a virus has wiped out most of Earth's population. Most of the survivors inhabit a walled city named Bregna ruled by a congress of scientists (as is the norm in such movies).Aeon is sent by Monican rebellion leader The Handler(Frances McDormand) to kill Trevor Goodchild(Marton Csokas) , where she uncovers a secret coup and gets some ridiculous answers about her past and the future of the city's residents, doubts her mission falls in love with Trevor. The only narrations in the movie that seemed probable was the micro-robots and Sithandra(Sophie Okonedo)had her feet surgically or otherwise replaced by hands which made the character seem ridiculously comical. The clone of a human being is the same human being. Don't some sci-fi movies seem to compete for whose the better killer.......

I did promise a friend like Aereon in Chronicles of Riddick did that the odds are high that I would get time to do something I had promised him I would. Well only time would tell if the event did occur according to the odds and was worthwhile. My knee answers the bandage-going-around-it's "any questions" with "what took you so long?" the knee suffocating on the analgesic continues "Its been a long time since I smelled 'beautiful'" ala Riddick.

Like Juliet says,"Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till (it be morrow) me this blog harrow.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home